Circle K Yorkies
PURCHASE AGREEMENT / WARRANTY
See bottom of page For printable version
Congratulations on your decision to purchase a Yorkie! These puppies are a small breed and therefore the Purchaser understands that extra attention and care may be required in order for them to thrive and avoid conditions such as hypoglycemia or dehydration.
Circle K Yorkies, hereinafter referred to as Seller, has agreed to sell a puppy(s) to the original purchaser (You) indicated in this Agreement.
1) Seller has made every effort to deliver the puppy to Purchaser in a normal and healthy condition. Prior to being delivered/shipped the puppy will be issued a health exam by Sellers DMV. Purchaser must have the puppy examined by a licensed Veterinarian within 48 hours (excluding weekends) of receipt of puppy (failure to do so voids any warranty).
2) Seller warrants the puppy for a congenital life threatening, non treatable condition only. A letter or fax must come from the examining Vet stating his/her findings and diagnosis. Breeder will replace the puppy if it dies due to any hereditary problems if the following conditions are met. Buyer must have an autopsy performed by the Breeders Veterinarian or Breeders Vet of choice within 24 hours of death. The Seller may have the puppy checked at the Sellers Vet if needed.
3) Seller is not responsible for any puppy death due to hypoglycemia, dehydration, or any other illness that could have been prevented by the Purchaser.
4) Under no circumstances will Seller be held responsible for any Veterinary or other expenses for any reason whatsoever after purchase of the puppy.
5) When the puppy leaves the care of the Seller, it becomes the sole responsibility of the Purchaser. No other warranties are expressed or implied.
6) Seller does not make any warranty in respect to color, coat, temperament, ability to win a show, housebreaking or ability to reproduce.
7) Under no circumstances will there be a cash refund. If exchange is necessary due to circumstances outlined in item #2 above, Seller will select a replacement puppy of either sex, from the same litter if available or from another litter if needed. If living, the original puppy must be returned to the Seller at Purchasers expense, before a replacement puppy will be honored.
8) If Purchaser can no longer care for the puppy, Purchaser agrees to not place the puppy in a pound, Humane Society or any facility that practices euthanasia or experimentation on animals. The dog is to be returned to the breeder.
9) All deposits are non refundable. Payment options are available through Wire Transfer, Certified Check, Money Order, Cash or Personal Check. If payment is by personal check, puppy will be held until the check clears the bank.
10) Seller will provide registration papers within 90 days of sale date including all signatures necessary for registration.
11) This Agreement / Warranty is valid only until the puppy turns 1 year of age.
12) If this dog is being bought as Pet Quality only, then buyer must agree to have the dog spay/neutered. It is this breeders advice that the dog be spayed between 4 to 6 months as this is when the dog usually has double canines and they can be pulled at the same time as the spay/neuter.
13) Although the puppy is vaccinated against Parvo, Distemper, Adenovirus, Parainfluenza and Bordella. No guarantee is given against these diseases due to their unpredictable nature.
14) We do not guarantee color, the adult size, conformation, reproductive ability, testicles descending, potty training ability or the temperament of the puppy. This guarantee does not cover common conditions such as, but not limited to, improper bite, thin coat, hernia of any kind, trachea problems, low blood sugar (hypoglycemia), internal and external parasites, luxating patella, minor physical flaws, loose stools, coccidia, or any condition that can be corrected with veterinarian treatment.
PET QUALITY is a quality classification set by the breeder indicating that this dog will not be used for breeding and will be in a loving home and a pet only.
LIMITED REGISTRATION allows registration with the American Kennel Club (AKC) but with certain restrictions. The registration certifies that the animal is a purebred Yorkshire Terrier, but does not allow competition in AKC licensed conformation shows. Offspring resulting from this animal are not allowed to be registered with AKC.
ALTERING is a surgery done by a veterinarian that renders the animal unable to produce offspring (i.e. Spay/Neuter)
GENETIC DEFECT any condition which is widely held by the veterinary profession to be hereditary in nature. Exceptions are patellar luxation or tracheal collapse because of environmental issues.
This represents the entire agreement between the Seller and the Purchaser. The buyer’s signature below indicates that he/she understands all the conditions of this contract.
Breed:____________________ AKC # __________________ Sire: _____________________ AKC # __________________ Dam : ____________________ AKC # __________________ DOB: ______________ Gender: ________ Color ______________ Price: _________
New Owner :__________________________ Address: _____________________________ City: _________________________________ State: _____________ Zip: _______________ Phone No: _____________________________
Seller: Circle K Yorkies
19303 Perry Road
Council Bluffs, IA 51503
Sign and Date____________________________
Please Sign and Return this Copy to Circle K Yorkies